What's new

2 Monitors on 1 Docking Station

OP
MikeMerci

MikeMerci

Hi Alissa,

I am really sorry for my comment which has not been fair to you. Your comment did sound funny to me. I try to delete my first comment.

Thanks and take my apologies on that, Michael

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
@MikeMerci @alissaknight
Alissa seems *normal* enough, if perhaps a bit more open than most with professional signatureage and all. I prefer the more aloof anonymous style. :) Reset assured my esteemed staff members are adept at smoking out the most devious scoundrels though, in the event I'm wrong. :D

alissaknight

@MikeMerci no apologies necessary :) Though, to think I could make money for posting on blogs? :) Nah, never mind, I don't have enough free time for that :) As soon as I get my replicate_alissa.c file compiled, I'll give it a shot. Do they really make that much money? :)

@GreyFox7 no worries necessary, I'm legit. Check out our company's web site if you want to confirm, my bio is in the Partners section. Feel free to also give me a phone call. I just don't prefer the aloof anonymous style, never have :) It's awarded me a few nutty stalkers on LinkedIn but not too terrible...

alissaknight

Hmm, hey Mike, not to add insult to injury here, but did you automatically assume I was being paid to post to blogs because I'm a woman and would have no other reason to be here except if I was being paid to post? :eek:

Just wondering as I can be a little slow to the punch line at times..

Telstar1948

I've not wanted to go the USB 3 route unless I had to. I've got the i5 8GB 256 SP3 with the MS dock. I run one wide monitor from the dock and the other wide monitor from the DP port on my SP3. It's no problem unplugging from the SP3's mini-DP port when I pack up and go. If I ever considered going with 3 monitors (3 external monitors), I would look into the various hub options. For me, I'd also have to go with a different monitor mounting system for 3 externals since my desk space is limited already along with the resident scanner etc.