What's new

5 New updates today

mtmowl

Did a restart because of a non-responsive touchscreen, and the reason became apparent: There was a load of updates waiting to be installed.
upload_2016-5-29_7-2-40.png

ncameron

Accordng to my update history, you appear to be missing a Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller update...

OP
M

mtmowl

Accordng to my update history, you appear to be missing a Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller update...
Really? I just checked my update history, and nothing was found. According to it, I'm up to date. Curious. How many came across for you?

Thanks.

ncameron

Maybe your SB had picked this one up separately; so you can check, my Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller driver is version 15.68.9040.67...

Orlbuckeye

There probably aren't that many people using Insider builds on their Surface Books since the Books ship with the regular release. I bet there are a few but not many.

OP
M

mtmowl

There probably aren't that many people using Insider builds on their Surface Books since the Books ship with the regular release. I bet there are a few but not many.

Hmmm..... I have a Marvel AVASTAR bluetooth controller driver, that goes by a different name than that mentioned by Ncameron, but it has the same version number. I'm thinking that it's a non-issue.

Thanks all.