What's new

8/13/13 Update - better battery?

MJS9

Off topic, but as it's been mentioned above, I too think the Moko Rotatory is a truly great case, stand and grip. It's a really good product.

mitchellvii

Off topic, but as it's been mentioned above, I too think the Moko Rotatory is a truly great case, stand and grip. It's a really good product.

It's ok, I have two and rarely use them.

The biggest problem with that case is that it has this metal button on the back that prevents you from laying the tablet completely flat on a desk. They chose a snap button as opposed to velcro to attach it to the case stand which was an odd choice.

Sandisk Ultra Cards are slimmer than standard and often experience connection problems in your Surface.

demandarin

The biggest problem with that case is that it has this metal button on the back that prevents you from laying the tablet completely flat on a desk. They chose a snap button as opposed to velcro to attach it to the case stand which was an odd choice.

Sandisk Ultra Cards are slimmer than standard and often experience connection problems in your Surface.

I haven't noticed any yet. I left it inside so I wont be removing it much.

btw my display port to hdmi adapter came in yesterday. its working well so far. im typing this to you now looking at my big flat screen. everything looks so clear. this thing just works right away. way better mirroring than my galaxy note 10.1. now my tv looks like a high definition pc monitor. time to test out games and apps.

MJS9

It is around the stud that the case 'rotates'. Moko Rotatory... Once again, you bought the wrong product for you. Twice.

mitchellvii

It is around the stud that the case 'rotates'. Moko Rotatory... Once again, you bought the wrong product for you. Twice.

Lol, no actually I bought the wrong product once which had a defect and was sent another one for free by the manufacturer. But since when has not knowing what you are talking about stopped you from making an idiotic comment?

P.S. I own a very nice Note 10.1 case which also "rotates" and they smartly use Velcro. So when buying a case which "rotates" one should not assume that means a big brass knob in the back of the tablet insert. In addition, at the time I bought this the far superior Manvex cover was not yet available. Brass knobs and all it was the best case available at the moment.

Last edited:

mitchellvii

I call bull. You bought two in pretty colours. Maybe to stop the SP burning your hands, bless.

They came in only one color, black. I highly suggest you stop talking about things you know nothing about before you make a further clown of yourself.

53.jpg

Regardless, this is a thread about the update, not cases so let's get back on topic please.

Last edited:

MJS9

Bull clown :)

2404011_eca2_625x1000.jpg

I was suffering display glitches across a few 32 bit apps with the display adapter provided in the update. The new display adapter driver from Intel resolves these. Worth a look if anyone's struggling.

demandarin

Do you have a link to zip file version of new generic Intel driver? Update utility on their site says surface one is a custom version and won't update it. I have to look for zip file version as the exe. One throws errors. Zip file one installs fine.

What's the version number you running now?

Last edited:

MJS9

Do you have a link to zip file version of new generic Intel driver? Update utility on their site says surface one is a custom version and won't update it. I have to look for zip file version as the exe. One throws errors. Zip file one installs fine.

What's the version number you running now?

I'm running 9.18.10.3165.

demandarin

these updates kind of funny. yesterday I had installed the latest intel generic hd4000 drivers. much newer than one we received. just now I saw I had a system update and a windows defender one. so I installed update. why these mofos put me back on the Microsoft custom driver that came with update this thread based on..lol

is there anyway to see a changelog on ms custom drivers or even intel generic ones? I like the generic one because it allows the graphics control panel to work. on ms custom driver it doesn't really work or show or recognize my display.