A couple of questions..

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface General Discussion' started by Lina, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Lina

Lina New Member

Hi. I've just bought recently bought the 64GB Surface RT and really like it, however have just a couple of questions.
    1) Is there any kind of wordpress or blogging app?
    2) I saw someone mention in a previous thread that the Lite Photoshop app was their favourite app; I can't seem to find this app?

Thanks. :)

2. ArnoldC

ArnoldC New Member

There is no Photoshop of any version available for the RT. I use Fotor, and previously, Fhotoroom, perhaps this is the one? Fotor is superior in every aspect, and it can process RAW files. I maintain a few blogs on Wordpress and Blogger. I simply use the browser for this.

3. bosamar

bosamar Well-Known Member

My Device:
    RT
    I have a few websites that are updated via my browser. They all work on my Surface RT. I'm not familiar with Wordpress or blogging but if you update them through a traditional Windows PC browser then the Surface RT should work just as well. I'm talking about web-based programs of course...

4. Lina

Lina New Member

Ah okay, thanks for this. I have already downloaded Fotor so hopefully this should suffice. It's a shame they don't have a specific app for wordpress but I guess the browser should work fine until there is one.

5. ArnoldC

ArnoldC New Member

Hi Lina, there is. Search Wordpress in the Store. ;)