What's new

A Patch by any other name would revise no less

jefhart

Hmm, not much change here, probably because it is a touchscreen device. Wonder if that will change when it is docked...I see the new power button in Start and Store is in my taskbar but no maximize/minimize buttons on metro apps.

Edit: there are more updates after the big one installs...

Nuspieds

I'm getting all sorts of updates, but still waiting for Update 1 to show up.

At this point, my assumption is that these updates need to get installed first.

Dim-Ize

Thanks for the heads up!

Faultless install. No issues. Everything is fine in Device Manager and all peripherals are working as they should. Capture.JPG

Like some of these new features.

Thanks, I was using touch ;)

No problem :)

Anybody else like the new Apps display? Feels a lot easier to select with touch. Only thing I don't really like is the new right-click context menus on the Metro Start Screen. I much preferred the bar at the bottom with the new Modern icons.

Guybrush

Installed without any problem, anything seem fine, maybe just an impression but it seem much more responsitive then before.

No problem :)

Anybody else like the new Apps display? Feels a lot easier to select with touch. Only thing I don't really like is the new right-click context menus on the Metro Start Screen. I much preferred the bar at the bottom with the new Modern icons.

Just realised the new right-click context menus only apply when using a mouse. Pressing and holding an app with your finger does generate the nice ribbon at the bottom still. Good compromise :)

jefhart

Just realised the new right-click context menus only apply when using a mouse. Pressing and holding an app with your finger does generate the nice ribbon at the bottom still. Good compromise :)

I believe you have to use the wacom pen for right click.

OP
O

olimjj

Temper your praise

The ORACLES have Wailed the following: " A___ T i d e____ O f____ N E G A C O N S____ Is____ F o r t h c o m i n g "

Will this Prophesy be realized???

Last edited: