What's new

A year later SP3 still getting rave reviews

r0b123

It's great to see the Surface Pro 3 after a year later getting excellent feedback and rave reviews. Not only did the editor touch up on accessories like the Wireless Display Adapter and cases, but how it's changed daily habits and is now used as a primary system. Really positive to see this and with Windows 10 on the horizon, it will only strengthen its value!

http://gstylemag.com/2015/05/06/microsoft-surface-pro-3-review-year/

Johnny365

Because of the Pro 3 design though you’d only feel it on the right side (facing you) of the tablet. Also I felt it could have used a USB port but I have learned to live with that and utilized the microUSB slot a decent amount.

??

Ordnas

Because of the Pro 3 design though you’d only feel it on the right side (facing you) of the tablet. Also I felt it could have used a USB port but I have learned to live with that and utilized the microUSB slot a decent amount.

??

That section also puzzled me when I read the review. Have they actually got an sp3 lol.

bluegrass

It's great to see the place were I work is slowly replacing laptops with the Surface Pro 3. I have to take some of the credit. I service the computers and my boss has eyed my Surfaces that I've used at my desk for the past few years. Although he pays more than double for the Surfaces over the Lenovo laptops, he's getting pressure from the users and department managers.

I'll tell you that after being on this forum for a long time and reading posts from a lot of users who have problems. I was a little worried that I might have trouble supporting them. I'm happy to report that I haven't had one service call on any Surface Pro 3's. They all get configured with an MS docking station, external wireless USB keyboard and mouse, and an Acer monitor. My boss has been buying i5 models.

BTW, all of our computers are on a business domain.