What's new

Adobe Flash Crashing Frequently....

cemian

Hello just wondered if anyone else was experiencing this problem and what they did to resolve it if possible...
I am using Firefox as my browser and every time I accidentally right click on a flash window..like watching a video for example...it will freeze and all of the flash windows in every tab will crash and you have to reload them. I have had this problem since as far as I can remember and I am surprised there is still no fix after all of the updates...any suggestions? I have all of the latest versions...

leeshor

Fix, for what? Is your Firefox up-to-date, currently 36.0.4, also is your Flash up-to-date?

OP
C

cemian

Fix, for what? Is your Firefox up-to-date, currently 36.0.4, also is your Flash up-to-date?

yes like i said in my original post everything is up to date...this is what I get every time I right click on a flash object..

Attachments

• flash.PNG
    flash.PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 449

leeshor

And I also wonder if your Shockwave Player is up to date. I would try an uninstall of the Shockwave and Flash and try again after a restart.

OP
C

cemian

Yea I never thought it was a surface issue...doesn't happen in chrome or ie...just something with Firefox if anybody else experienced and possibly resolved.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flash Crash in Fire Fox... they have been working on that for how many years now? Too many...

Maybe it's time for Adobe to follow MS's lead and bury Flash alongside IE. :)

peterpark828

I think this issue is specific to firefox. I've had some many frustrations with flash crashing only in firefox, and nothing seems to help..