What's new

After upgrading Windows 8.1 into Win10, livefilestore.com pulls more than 900 GB weekly ?

ITSupport

Hi People,

Can someone please explains to me as to why the website below:
  • yqflpa.bay.livefilestore.com 411.18 GB
  • yqflpa.by3301.livefilestore.com 324.41 GB
  • yqflpa.by3302.livefilestore.com 226.77 GB
  • lym3uw.bay.livefilestore.com 62.4 GB

which I suspect it is associated with One Drive pulling more than 900 GB GB of data in the past 7 days while my One Drive account is just the basic 15+15 GB ?

I'm the only one in my company who One Drive application and my proxy server shows that the majority of the traffic is caused by my computer transferring data into those 4 websites.

The One Drive files in my office laptop is also not all synchronized (got Red X in most of the files) while my laptop at home seems to be fine.

Note: I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.10586.164 (latest) in my office from Windows 8.1

Thanks.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
You should contact Microsoft Support. Sounds like something has run amuck with your account.

OP
ITSupport

ITSupport

All using the same Microsoft Account?

No it is using its own unique AD account.

The problem that I'm facing here is that my own laptop using my hotmail.com account to synch with my OneDrive is causing the issue within the company. Now I have to find some good explanation to my Security Manager and HR team as I'm now being investigated for potential misuse of comapny resource o_O.