What's new

And its out of stock...

Afy

The 128 Gb model is out of stock on the ms store.

Promising...
I think that the 128 GB model will out sell the 64 GB model due to disk space availability.

DB444

Wow that was fast, I'm glad I got my order in.

I was going to get one at best buy or staples today, but when I checked online they had no 128 Gb in stock.

Yeff

Wow that was fast, I'm glad I got my order in.

I was going to get one at best buy or staples today, but when I checked online they had no 128 Gb in stock.

I just checked the Best Buy website and it's saying that all models in all of the stores near me are "unavailable". I don't believe that but I'm driving to the Microsoft store in Delaware (I'm in Maryland) to buy one so hopefully that'll work out.

Russ

I just checked the Best Buy website and it's saying that all models in all of the stores near me are "unavailable". I don't believe that . . .

Yeff --

You are/were correct in not believing it. I was in the BestBuy near here yesterday. They had the Pros in stock, but this morning the web site still says unavailable. They had several 64's, but only one -- yes, one -- 128. I will be there when the store opens, but I'm not one for camping out there. Not even for my Ladyfriend (she gets the Pro).

Good luck,
Russ

NGC

Microsoft Wake Up! You tell all of us that the Surface Pro is available on February 9th BUT only if you will purchase the 64gb version. I wonder if the 128gb is even available?

deavod

Well this is disappointing... BB has the 128 'available' but only for in-store pickup. Ok, so I try that. No store in my state has one in stock.
Staples. You can add the 128 to your cart but the quantity is 0 (e.g. none are available..).

Looks like the 128GB model are as rare as hen's teeth. The 64gb model is available locally at BB but it's just to not enough storage even with SkyDrive...

Color me disappointed.

jneikum

I reserved one at Bestbuy on Thursday. Called over ther and its waiting for me. Online every store in a 50 mile radius of me shows uunavailable. So glad I ordered it!

Klownicle

I called 10 stores yesterday and only 2 stores reported stock. A bestbuy that had a 128gb (1x) and a 64gb (1x), I picked up the 128gb this morning followed by 6 people asking for it also. Then there was a staples I was told had 1 64gb model. Each store had display models available. I have the only 128gb surface pro model in possibly 100 miles... o_0

Some guy was there with me when the doors opened up, we both hit the surface area at the same time. When he started to move towards an employee, I spoke up before he did and got the only 128gb model. :-/

And my store had both models in stock since yesterday even thoe the website reported unavailable this morning. So call them stores up people!

godknow

what the fk .. bestbuy and staples got only one surface per store when i talk to people in store.. this is the worst device launch ... one surface per store ... how stupid it is

Kiwibru

Totally amazing. MS store had them from about 9pm last night to midnight in the 128GB version...now nothing? What? Did they only make a thousand (or less)? Create demand by feeding out enough hardware to institute a feeding frenzy, then manufacturer more based on the frenzy? Lets see, someone has to read the tea leaves, crystal ball...? Kind of conservative for sure.