What's new

Android emulator not working with camera (Surface Pro 4)

jj7496

I've been trying to get an Android game (Nexo Knights: Merlok 2.0) working on my son's Surface Pro 4 tablet. We're using the Bluestacks emulator, and while most of the game works fine, there's some missing functionality. Part of the game involves scanning items using the camera, and the camera doesn't seem to be integrating at all with the emulator. I've checked in the settings and verified that the camera is on for use with apps, but Bluestacks doesn't show up on the list (nor does it show up in the start menu). Any suggestions? Thank you!

leeshor

Welcome to the forum

That camera, as is the case with any camera attached to any Windows system is designed to use Windows drivers. There is no support in Bluestackes for any integrated cameras on non Android devices that I am aware of.

OP
J

jj7496

Welcome to the forum

That camera, as is the case with any camera attached to any Windows system is designed to use Windows drivers. There is no support in Bluestackes for any integrated cameras on non Android devices that I am aware of.

I was afraid of that. Thank you very much for taking the time to reply - I appreciate it!