What's new

Another issue - Mouse

puma

So I hook up a mouse to my sp3, and now.. each left click registers as a double click. .. I guess it thinks I am using the pen??? Everyday it's a new adventure.

Feoen

Using the Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse for Surface on my SP3 and have had no issues.

Please provide us with the make and model of your mouse so that we can help you troubleshoot.

CrippsCorner

I believe there are special drivers you have to install to get more functions working for Apple devices on Surface...

scfoster

I believe there are special drivers you have to install to get more functions working for Apple devices on Surface...

and those would be?.... Does anyone have a link? The 27" Apple LED cinema display has flicker issues (already explored changing the refresh rate and reloading the drivers).

I've tried two mice, one bluetooth and the other wired USB (both Microsoft mice) and both have cursor "issues" from time to time where the pointer starts to flicker.

OP
P

puma

It was a regular lg USB optical mouse. I even restarted and still. However this morning, no issues. Strange, but hey it's working. I will keep an eye on it.