What's new

Any case that would help in using Surface Pro on a lap?

andy_d

In most cases I won't need to do this but there are times when I don't have a flat surface and would like to use my Surface. Anyone know of a case or something that you use that would help?

CreativeLemming

Seems like it has issues with a keyboard attached. Otherwise I would have just purchased one.

No problems with mine, apparently they fixed the issue they had with magnets interfering with the keyboard (read the reviews, you'll see in the comments). You can't fold the keyboard back when using in tablet mode, but other than that perfect.

JUNGIII

Seems like it has issues with a keyboard attached. Otherwise I would have just purchased one.

The keyboard attachment problem was only with the SP2 not the SP. Even then, the issue has been fixed, Manvex created an updated SP2 case that enables the keyboard now by moving the magnets, this case also works for the SP which I've purchased.

The case is solid, but the reason why I was sold on it was due to the lack of case availability. There just aren't enough cases out there that give you different angles, and this one was by far the best looking (for me).

Just thought I'd let you know.