What's new

Any Happy SP3 users?

Techomentary

I love my SP3, I have the Surface RT then Surface 2, I love them as well but I wanted it to do more but of course it was only RT, I have own just about ever Tablet from Note 2014, Note Pro 12.2, Nexus 10, iPad, and etc. I have to I think this is the best one I ever owned, now there are rumors that apple is coming out with a 12.7 iPad that will run OS X we will see how that pans out.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love my SP3, I have the Surface RT then Surface 2, I love them as well but I wanted it to do more but of course it was only RT, I have own just about ever Tablet from Note 2014, Note Pro 12.2, Nexus 10, iPad, and etc. I have to I think this is the best one I ever owned, now there are rumors that apple is coming out with a 12.7 iPad that will run OS X we will see how that pans out.
Running OSX would be a major departure ... and require massive changes to OSX heretofore unknown. in addition some apptastics would be required to run the iOS apps. Seems an unlikely scenario.

mitchellvii

Love my SP3. First computer I've owned in a long time where I don't find myself thinking, "I just wish it did this..."

The only thing which I would like better is something in the Yoga style but the exact same size, weight, screen resolution and with the pen. However, as Lenovo has seen fit not to provide said device, the SP3 will do fine.

godson594

Love my SP3. First computer I've owned in a long time where I don't find myself thinking, "I just wish it did this..."

The only thing which I would like better is something in the Yoga style but the exact same size, weight, screen resolution and with the pen. However, as Lenovo has seen fit not to provide said device, the SP3 will do fine.

After going through a SP2 and Sp3, I do have a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga now...

With that being said, if they made a thinner version of this with a better screen it would be the perfect device for me.

I hate not having a "clamshell" style keyboard/computer combo. Type cover + surface is not lap friendly I don't care what anyone says.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
After going through a SP2 and Sp3, I do have a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga now...

With that being said, if they made a thinner version of this with a better screen it would be the perfect device for me.

I hate not having a "clamshell" style keyboard/computer combo. Type cover + surface is not lap friendly I don't care what anyone says.
Say anything you want nobody really cares what you say either :D