aps

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface General Discussion' started by shust, Sep 22, 2014.

1. shust

shust New Member

hello..
    How can I get microsoft to add this amazing ap to the windows store? www.momswithapps.com
    Its important .... thank you

2. leeshor

leeshor Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    Sine from what I can tell you haven't mentioned which Surface model you have I can only assume it is not the Pro. In order to get apps added to the Microsoft Store you need t talk to the developer. It isn't anything Microsoft has control over beyond approving it.

3. shust

shust New Member

oh ! thanks for your fast reply. My niece launched this ap in Washington DC and I will tell her to submit to Microsoft ap store. do you by chance have a location/address or person? and my Surface was purchased by me 1. 5 years ago and I live overseas and have had no support. However, I have not needed it either as there were no problems except me learning now to use it. I am going to MN next month and will go look to see the new ones... which I think are way more than I need. I did not buy a Pro.
    I love surface and I talk about it to all of my colleagues ( 40,000 of them around the world). I do not own one single apple product ...firmly in the microsoft camp!!. :) thanks again.

4. leeshor

leeshor Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    You should get a contact from going to the Store WEB page.