What's new

Solved Arc Mouse on Surface Pro 3

OP
L

leshay

that's great that your mouse is working for ya, but we would like the Arc mouse to work (as it should!) properly because it flattens out and will fit in my carry bag with no big bulge... the mouse you're using would not fit nicely in my carry bag...

Hi

I fully agree, but in my case, I prefer to have a working mouse rathar that a compact mouse. It would have been great if the Arc mouse didn't have any problems, but it did (does?). I also had problems with the shape as I had difficulties fitting my hand to the mouse (that is not the fault of the mouse of course). My replacement Sculpt mouse isn't so convienient for carrying, but having no wires, it is somewhat easier to carry that an 'old fashioned wired version'.

kundas1

absolutely, but the Arc mouse should work flawlessly and I'm wondering if I should exchange it!

OP
L

leshay

absolutely, but the Arc mouse should work flawlessly and I'm wondering if I should exchange it!

From what I have read, some users do not have any issues with their Arc mouse, so if yours is still under warranty, then my advice is to return for a replacement. MS are reputed to be very good at putting right anything like this. I am in the process of returning mine for a refund.