I had the 15 / 8 / 256 for about 3 months and ended up selling it because I had a horrible run on them as far as quality control goes. I believe I went through 4 SP3's in that time. One had a faulty fan where the MS store tech said the fan was not ramping up. One had screen separation, one had dead pixels and I can't remember what the other was.. Maybe I had 3 replacements instead of 4.. Anywho. I tried out the Yoga 3 Pro and didn't end up liking it. It's nice but not for me. My previous SP3 was probably overkill spec wise for my needs. I use it as a tablet 90% of the time and as a home based and very light PC usage the other 10%. This time around I opted for the i3 / 4 / 64 and believe I will be fine with it for what my usage is.. I ordered from the MS store because I don't feel like fighting LA traffic to get to the store and next day shipping was only like $15.. Heck I would have spent that in gas alone just sitting on the 405 in a traffic jam. Fingers crossed this one is flaw free.. Has the QC issue improved any recently as the manufacture date increases?