What's new

Battery Usage by App not working

ngoisaoconlai

I have Surface Pro 3 i7 256GB with all Windows 10 latest updates, but I have a problem with Battery Usage by Apps, not working at all.

upload_2016-12-23_18-20-46.png

Either I select 24hr, 1 week, everything always show 0%. Is there a fixed for this? Or problem with hardware? Anybody encounter this problem? Or something I need to enable?

upload_2016-12-23_18-22-53.png

I've been using the Surface on battery all the time? But no tracking percent usage on APPS at all?

Wooloomooloo

I have exactly the same issue. It worked for about 3 days after I got the device, but after a reset it completely stopped working.

OP
N

ngoisaoconlai

Yes, mine use to work also. I have reinstalled windows 10, do all of the update and it still not working. Dont know if we have enable something, but i cant find any. I guess nobody have an answer which probably a hardware problem?

OP
N

ngoisaoconlai

I took my Surface pro 3 to Microsoft store, tell them this problem, and light bleeding. They give me another one, she said it brand new. I boot it up, make sure the Battery Usage is working, and it's working. Oh well, better than nothing.. They said they don't know why it doesn't show the percent battery use.

airslap

Did anyone ever find the solution to this? My battery usage tracking was working just fine until I formatted and stopped working after that. I really don't want to format again.