What's new

Best Buy Return Clarification, "Within 15 Days"

TheCudder

Is the "within 15 days" claim literally what it says? Meaning I can return on the 15th day or does "within" imply that it must be returned no later than the 14th day? Reason being is because I plan to buy an SP3 today to replace my Surface RT and I'll be away for 14 days starting tomorrow morning. So being that I would buy it today, a day before I leave it would be Aug 14th --- the 15th day before I can return it. Hopefully I won't want to return it, but just incase I decide it's not for me --- I won't have any issues returning it.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Best bet is ask the Best Buy manager... if you explain the situation they might give you a grace day. Unless you seem like a flake looking for a vacation system :)

Bh7812

I was told this afternoon when I picked up my SP3 that it's 15 full business days..as long as you return within the 15 days they'll refund/exchange no problem no questions asked. It might vary by location but I thought you might find having a few concrete answers helpful :) the policy makes me feel a lot better about this expensive a purchase!

rkarolak

I would call to be safe, but I think BBY includes Sat and Sunday, as they are open on those days. Usually they are pretty good about returns though.

cali

I would try to establish the policy with your local manager beforehand. Then you can hold him to his word should it be necessary. Hopefully, it won't be necessary. Enjoy your trip.