What's new

BestBuy In-Sotre Pickup

cdf3

BestBuy is now selling the Surface Pro 3 on their website for In-Store pickup. I planned on going to the store as soon as they opened, but I don't have to now. I was checking their website periodically throughout the nigh trying to do an In-Store pickup, but they were still saying Pre-Order. Not sure what time they updated their site, but as of 4 EST you can order it for In-Store pickup. Glad I'm able to get one today, because the Microsoft Stores in my area are only doing Pre-Orders today.

Ms.Dos

I saw that too. But when I put it in my cart and then selected a store, all stores in my area show that it is unavailable and can be picked up in "3 to 5 days". Kind of defeats the point.

Seneleron

As of 6 AM CST this morning all the best buys in my area show "ready for in store pickup".

The type covers are really hard to find in stock though >.>

kodos

As of 6 AM CST this morning all the best buys in my area show "ready for in store pickup".

The type covers are really hard to find in stock though >.>

All of the Bestbuy stores near me (Denton,TX - suburb of Dallas) show them as available to pick up in store (i5/256GB). Not that I am going to pick one up, but in case anyone else wants one today - grab one! :)

wvevie

Just walked in Best Buy Charleston, WV at 10:30 Eastern. The guy said he had (2) 128s extra. I bought one.