What's new

black Friday surface pro 3

nipponham

I have no idea what price levels will be but NPD predicts very aggressive pricing activity as pc makers vie to capture more market share. Average pc prices have been at their lowest in years and look to go even lower mainly because entry-level pcs are close to be being given away thanks to Microsoft subsidies to OEMs. All of this will lead to downward pressure on prices leading up to this year’s holiday sales season.

Ironically, while lower prices help to get more Windows devices into the hands of consumers, this ultimately degrades pc business and makes fertile ground for Apple to keep increasing its market growth.

Source

mitchellvii

Looks like Bestbuy will be offering $100 to $150 off the i5 and above models. Combine this with a 10% mover's discount and you could save $200 to $250. That's a free type cover +.

BMoreawesome

Look to see if the microsoft online stores will have a BF deal. If you have a valid .edu address you could also get the student discount.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Look to see if the microsoft online stores will have a BF deal. If you have a valid .edu address you could also get the student discount.
There's another thread with a link to the Microsoft Store Black Friday deals. Currently there's not a deal on the SP3 but it says to check back for more surprises. Then again wouldn't that be Cyber Monday thing with the Online Store?

BMoreawesome

Very true. When I was on the phone with M$ about my return, I asked about black friday deals and the woman said to check the store often that week.

Liam2349

I really want to get a wireless display adapter and the new bluetooth Arc Touch mouse. Hoping they will discount these.

kundas1

not only that, but the other stores like BestBuy are having MS deals... the S2 RT is only $250 for Black Friday!

raqball

not only that, but the other stores like BestBuy are having MS deals... the S2 RT is only $250 for Black Friday!

I have a few things I'd like to get but I refuse to step a single foot into a Best Buy.. I hope MS or some other stores have similar deals.