What's new

Bluetooth Mouse for Surface Pro 3

GTiceman

Those using the T630 do you use it as your daily driver? How much mousing in a given day?

Didn't mean to hijack

JoshB

This is my daily driver. HP x4000b (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009KY58FE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage)

I needed a mouse with a nice scroll wheel for my 3D software. (Solidworks, AutoCAD, Maya, Blender, ZBrush) It was the best for me. It is the perfect size. It is small but not too small. I have big hands so finding a laptop mouse that is comfortable is hard. This one fits perfect. I use it quite a bit, I have yet to need to replace the batteries and have had it over a year. It runs off 2 AA batteries.

Buttons feel solid with a nice scroll wheel(w/Click)

Nuspieds

Those using the T630 do you use it as your daily driver? How much mousing in a given day?

Didn't mean to hijack
I switched from MS Arc to the T630 and have never looked back since! It is the only mouse I use--even for my work laptop (ThinkPad).

tsongx

I'm using an Apple Magic Mouse, formerly for a Mac.
It looks nice and works just OK with specific drivers, but not precise or comfortable enough for professional use.

Last edited:

Compusmurf

Oh, fyi, also have the MS arc surface edition for when I travel and don't want to take my mx master. Thinner, very portable, not the most comfortable for 8+ hours, but works in a pinch. :)