What's new

Bluetooth Mouse

Using the Logitech Ultrathin BT Mouse and the MS Sculpt Mouse. The Logitech is for keeping in my bag for travel and the MS is kept on my desk when it is plugged into a Targus Dock. I tried the highest level HP BT Mouse. I really likes the design, super thin, etc. but I did not like how often it would seem to sleep and not want to wake up instantly. Have not had the same trouble with either the Logitech the MS.

dougpaw57

Using a Wedge Surface Edition here, no problems so far. It worked well with my Pro 2, and it seems the same with the Pro 3.

JeffGr

I've been using the Logitech Ultrathin BT mouse with my SP3 without any problems. The only thing I do suggest is to go to Device Manager and make sure the option on the power settings for the BT receiver are set to not allow the device to be turned off to save power. Leaving that option on, which is the default, will likely cause the mouse to lose connection periodically.

fonzman78

I'm also using the Surface Arc touch mouse and it works flawless... BUT using it to game is not good, it doesn't register small movements and its really annoying.

Yep, I have the same problem with the Arc mouse. It's really bad for gaming. So I also have the Sculpt mouse that I use when gaming. I use one or the other and haven't had any issues yet.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was tempted by the arc mouse, but I wish for amouse that can do both work, and gaming, and can't justify 2 mice, and most reviews have all agreed the arc is definately not for gaming, so think I will just resort to a wireless mouse like a Logitech MX anywhere mouse.