What's new

Blurry Photos in OneDrive App

I'm experiencing an issue where my photos look blurry in the app on my Surface Pro 3 only. On my dell desktop running windows 8.1 I don't have this issue. These photos are not downloaded to my surface but are in the cloud.

It also seems like there is a connection issue. The photos won't open when I click on the in windows explorer. I get an error saying that it's taking too long.

Anyone else having this problem?

ctitanic

I only has seen that when I had connection issues. Disconnecting and connecting again resolved my issue.

OP
L

laestrella

I've connected and reconnected. I've rebooted. I've swapped from my 2.4ghz to my 5ghz network. I've used different photo apps and there seems to be a crazy connection issue and it's all pointing to the surface. The pics finally do load (sometimes) if I wait for 30 seconds but that's just unacceptable. I'm guessing this is all related to the surface wifi issue. Sigh.

ctitanic

I think so too. Have you tried to apply some of the fixes that have been posted in this forum? Like changing the Power Plan after enabling Hyper V?

OP
L

laestrella

Got the firmware update and I see some improvement. It's still not as fast as my desktop but at least browsing the pics through windows explorer works and actually loads. The onedrive app is still slow though. Hoping next week's fix helps.