Hello all, Yes, it is another famous "buy now or wait" but it is kind of a big decision for me. I can only afford to make these big purchases like once every 3-4 year, so i wanna be really happy with my purchase. I have decided to buy a surface pro, but i have no idea wether or not i should buy it now or wait for the surface pro 4. Latest RUMORS i hear is a release might be in October. I am fine waiting to mid-october at the latest, but if it aint coming out before January i will pick up the Pro 3, otherwise i can just keep waiting. So, what do you guys think? I would actually love to get a Microsoft representatives opinion on this (i know they cant say anything about the release cycle, but they can give advice on purchases based on customer preferences). I will be using it ONLY for programming and developing web and desktop applications, so nothing game-intensive. I might as well pick up the i7 i think to get faster processing. I need a fast computer so i can be productive Hope for some advice. My question is actually 2-fold: 1. To buy now, or wait? 2. IF i were to buy now, which model? Main purposes is to have productivity in the high-seat, which is why i'm getting a surface. I will mainly be programming / developing on it using Visual Studio and other IDE's. Thanks everyone. I really look forward to getting my hands on this wonderful machine!