What's new

By the 20th?

WorldIRC

That I don't know. The sleeve says "An Original Incipio (R) Since 1999". I chose the black version, there were a few other colours. The SP3 fits easily into it and there is a little space inside which ensures that the fit is not tight. There is a pocket on one side. That is where I have stored the pen for the moment. I think - though I have not yet tried it - you could stuff the charging block and wires inside seeing that the charging block is slim.

I'm in Edmonton today. Going to head over to the West Edmonton store and check them out!

jimp

Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one still waiting on a tracking email. Hopefully we'll both get good news for Monday! I'm planning to call Microsoft tomorrow to see if they have any more info they can give me by phone.

I called Microsoft but didn't get any helpful information. The CSR basically told me because my i5 256gb preorder authorized close to the cutoff for 6/20, regardless that the i5 256gb cutoff wasn't posted for at least another day, that it's anyone's guess if my order will ship Monday, sometime next week or on June 30 with all the preorders made after the announcement.

I'm really not impressed. I understand that delays and inventory problems happen, but to not have any idea how long it will be before my order ships is strange.

I preordered direct from Microsoft because the return policy was better, they didn't charge city tax, and I was concerned they might sell out. I'm now wishing I had just walked into Best Buy on the launch date. If Microsoft cannot tell me when it will ship, how am I to trust it will ship on June 30th?

jedge

Check your local Best Buy. For people who pre-ordered it, the last day they can pick it up is today.
So if someone doesn't pick theirs up today it'll go back on the shelf.
At the very least it's worth a call, might get lucky.

LazyEvul

My local Future Shop has the model I pre-ordered in stock. If I hear nothing from Microsoft by tomorrow I'll probably cancel my order and drop by the store to buy it instead.

WorldIRC

Looks like the SP3 sleeves at the Microsoft Store are not "Made for Surface". They're either 13" sleeves or universal sleeves. I'm hoping to see something like the Nixon case soon.