What's new

By the 20th?

OP
MickeyLittle

MickeyLittle

I just got an email from Microsoft saying that they were having problems processing payment on my work credit card - very low limit, so it must have bounced. I put in my personal credit card and voila!

If they're charging it today (17th, it should ship out very very soon!) Can't wait!

Great news... I just checked my credit card and nothing yet but I'm glad to hear things are starting to happen. A lot should take place in the next 24-36 hours if we are going to get these on Friday! Let the good times roll:LOL:

JesseDiaz

Great news... I just checked my credit card and nothing yet but I'm glad to hear things are starting to happen. A lot should take place in the next 24-36 hours if we are going to get these on Friday! Let the good times roll:LOL:

i keep looking at my credit card activity online to see if they have charged it. i figure they have to do it by tommorrow in order to get it Friday..

SaddleSC

My wife and I both pre-ordered SP3s and there is a Pending Authorization on my AMEX for both orders as of this morning! Starting to get really excited!