What's new

By the 20th?

Anyone here order the red type cover have a CC hit show up? I'm wondering if they are going to hold the entire order until the type covers become available. Wouldn't that be somethin...... I ordered 6/3, i5 256 w/red type cover. No hit yet.

kristi

Anyone here order the red type cover have a CC hit show up? I'm wondering if they are going to hold the entire order until the type covers become available. Wouldn't that be somethin...... I ordered 6/3, i5 256 w/red type cover. No hit yet.

That possibility occurred to me too, and it would suck.

Yeah - I don't see them showing up for us on time. I've been seeing people stating theirs have already shipped and they ordered after you and I. Quite disappointed, but not surprised. Typical.

tuchas

I ordered on 6/5 and I see no authorizations on my credit card. I'll be patient, but it's a little unnerving that some who have just ordered are seeing charges on their cards.

JesseDiaz

Yeah - I don't see them showing up for us on time. I've been seeing people stating theirs have already shipped and they ordered after you and I. Quite disappointed, but not surprised. Typical.

This seems to happen way too many times...no logical pattern of completing orders....Its so fustrating!

OP
MickeyLittle

MickeyLittle

Yeah, it probably doesn't matter and if we got it in on time hopefully we will ALL get it on the 20th. Sorry maybe asking for when we pre-ordered was a bad idea as temperatures seem to be rising!

cbrooker

My CC was Authed at 8:44am this morning (as previously posted).

i5/256 - In Canada

Just got a Shipping Confirmation! - They provided a UPS Tracking Number but it's not active yet.

Order status is now:
Surface Pro 3
Quantity: 1
English
Ship it
Release date: Ships by 6/20/2014
Track status

Klownicle

My CC was Authed at 8:44am this morning (as previously posted).

i5/256 - In Canada

Just got a Shipping Confirmation! - They provided a UPS Tracking Number but it's not active yet.

Order status is now:
Surface Pro 3
Quantity: 1
English
Ship it
Release date: Ships by 6/20/2014
Track status

I think its also a good thing to provide whether or not you ordered with a edu discount as well.

Ah yes, I DID use my kids EDU discount for it. I mean, we pay 10k a year for private school for the little darlings...... I might as well get $130 off my SP3. No order confirmation, no tracking #, no charge on my card yet.