What's new

Car Mounts for SP3

floorlizard

I am looking at purchasing a RAM floor mount goose neck for my SP3 but simply cannot bring myself to pay the exorbitant amount RAM is wanting for the holder itself. I have seen one other option from "slipgrip". The only issue there is that it isn't compatible if I have a protective case on my SP3. Is anybody familiar with a holder that uses a 1 inch ball for connecting to the RAM unit that will allow for having a cover on my SP3 (other than the two mentioned... obviously)?

malberttoo

I am looking at purchasing a RAM floor mount goose neck for my SP3 but simply cannot bring myself to pay the exorbitant amount RAM is wanting for the holder itself. I have seen one other option from "slipgrip". The only issue there is that it isn't compatible if I have a protective case on my SP3. Is anybody familiar with a holder that uses a 1 inch ball for connecting to the RAM unit that will allow for having a cover on my SP3 (other than the two mentioned... obviously)?

The only ones I've seen are the ones you mentioned. Not saying there's not more out there, but may take some intensive Googling...