What's new

Card your Keyboard - Rejuvenate Trackpad of SP3 Keyboard

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Use a cardboard business card to swipe the opening to the right, left, and bottom of the trackpad on the Microsoft Surface Type Cover for the Surface Pro 3 to sweep away debris, and get that nice 'clicky' action back.

IMG_6163.JPG

IMG_6165.JPG

IMG_6164.JPG

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like your right-click might now be loosened up to be a double-click.

Ha. Something about this forums software that my internet doesn't like very much. I'm forever clicking post, and seeing the little grey loading animation top right, and then it vanishes and nothing happens. Some times it'll stay on the post reply page with my post there, but like in this instance, it has actually posted.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ha. Something about this forums software that my internet doesn't like very much. I'm forever clicking post, and seeing the little grey loading animation top right, and then it vanishes and nothing happens. Some times it'll stay on the post reply page with my post there, but like in this instance, it has actually posted.
I reported a very specific issue with another site that only occurs on certain types of articles and only affects two links on the pages... Turns out that if I disable Tracking Protection it works... Point being, it might be something your running... Still, I'm maintaining that it's their problem and I'm not turning off Tracking Protection :)

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
As for Keyboard cleaning I use a vacuum with brush attachment and bleed valve open so it doesn't get full suction to the head. If you need vibration to aid in getting particles out, quickly drum the fingers of your other hand on the edges. :)

Reactions: Fly