What's new

Case for Surface 3

Girevik

I've looked a bit for protective cases for my Surface 3, and they seem to be scarce. I found one I like but it's kind of pricy. Can anyone recommend a good place to find them?

I'm kind of debating if I even need one, but tend to try to be safe rather than sorry.

revmike

Which one did you like and are you looking for a case to carry your surface in or just for protection?

OP
G

Girevik

I suggest that you get a light case or else it would be too heavy and clunky like mine. Maybe try Amazon.com: Incipio Microsoft Surface 3 Case, feather [Advance] [Thin Case] for Microsoft Surface 3-Navy: Computers & Accessories It only weights 4 ounces. I would get this if i were in the U.S

~like~

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have any idea what kind of drop protection that case would provide? That's my main concern, especially since my daughter seems to have taken a liking to my Surface.

OP
G

Girevik

In case anyone is interested, the Urban Armor case I linked has come down significantly on Amazon, and they have some "open box" returns at Amazon Warehouse for even less ($40). Mine gets here today.