chrome behaviour in surface pro4 -- poor resposnse

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Pro 4' started by nssurface, Apr 6, 2017.

1. nssurface

nssurface New Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    Hi

I bought surface PRO 4 a week back and installed chrome but it's behaviour is very weird. It opens window after 15 minutes . Tried uninstalling and installing again but observed same behaviour. Please let me know how to solve the issue?

Thanks,
    Sunil Kumar Noothi

2. MikemanSP4

MikemanSP4 Super Moderator Staff Member

My Device:
    Surface Book
    This isn't pie in your face at all - but Google Chrome works flawlessly on my Surface Pro 4. I do have 8 Gbs of RAM and from my experience Google Chrome sometimes uses a lot of RAM. I also reccomend using the 64-Bit version of Chrome if you aren't already. (Chrome for Desktop)

Another thing you might want to try, (if you haven't already) is use a Software removal tool. (Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems) - This will remove some of the "leftovers" that previous installations of Chrome might leave behind, allowing for a clean installation of the 64-Bit version. Another thing, perhaps making Chrome your Default Web Browser might help. Please let me know if any of this clears up your issues. I would be lost without my Chrome since I sync it with my phones / other PC's.