Chrome Fixed on SP3?

Does this fix the blurriness in Chrome?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ctitanic

Could you explain me why I should be using Chrome? It's a known issue that Chrome is a buttery killer. Google admitted it. So, where do you see the advantage?

cdf3

Could you explain me why I should be using Chrome? It's a known issue that Chrome is a buttery killer. Google admitted it. So, where do you see the advantage?
I assume you don't own a Chromecast streaming device. As far as I know, that's the only browser that will allow casting. I'm also able to drag and drop folders and files to Dropbox. I always get an error message when trying to drag and drop folders using Internet Explorer.

OP
ipaq_101

ipaq_101

It's a personal choice, I am integrated into Google's eco-system and really like that I can sync chrome on my android phone to all of my computers as well. That is the advantage for me.

I am not saying you have to use it, it's for people who do like it and want to continue to use it.

I am not on my SP3 all day, so the battery life isn't a huge issue for me.

ctitanic

I assume you don't own a Chromecast streaming device. As far as I know, that's the only browser that will allow casting. I'm also able to drag and drop folders and files to Dropbox. I always get an error message when trying to drag and drop folders using Internet Explorer.
I see.

ctitanic

It's a personal choice, I am integrated into Google's eco-system and really like that I can sync chrome on my android phone to all of my computers as well. That is the advantage for me.

I am not saying you have to use it, it's for people who do like it and want to continue to use it.

I am not on my SP3 all day, so the battery life isn't a huge issue for me.

I have Chrome installed because of the hangouts but other than that I never use it.