Chrome Fixed on SP3?

Does this fix the blurriness in Chrome?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

daonei

Ever since installing beta, I feel like it takes much longer for pages to load and they sometimes crash on me. A bit frustrated and not sure whether I should go back to the most recent stable release...

The browsers looks MUCH better though. Scaling is great and you can actually close tabs with your finger =)

cdf3

The Beta fixed the Blurry issue, but it didn't resolve the issue I have when scrolling web pages using the touch screen. Scrolling is very choppy. It'll scroll about halfway down the page, then stop, even though I'm still swiping. It'll then catch up. Very annoying.

OP
ipaq_101

ipaq_101

The Beta fixed the Blurry issue, but it didn't resolve the issue I have when scrolling web pages using the touch screen. Scrolling is very choppy. It'll scroll about halfway down the page, then stop, even though I'm still swiping. It'll then catch up. Very annoying.

I updated the beta again via "about chrome" in settings yesterday and the scrolling was really smooth. Are you running the latest beta?

I suppose you have restarted and tried again? I suggest installing MalwareBytes post haste and do a complete scan.

I got a pop up saying that Windows stopped me from downloading that program. This is so frustrating. I have never had a virus/pup that could last past avast!

It interferes with my playing my sims game. I try to open the game and I get several pop ups saying scripts aren't working... and the problem location always says something about ads.

leeshor

There isn't an anti virus program that can protect from some of the malware, not one, even Avast. Keep in mind that if you click a search result that takes you to an infected page you might as well have invited the infection and it isn't a virus.

OP
ipaq_101

ipaq_101

I got a pop up saying that Windows stopped me from downloading that program. This is so frustrating. I have never had a virus/pup that could last past avast!

It interferes with my playing my sims game. I try to open the game and I get several pop ups saying scripts aren't working... and the problem location always says something about ads.

This will get rid of it, I have always found this to be the best malware remover on the market, free and just plain and simple:

https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/

Buddn

I don't know if it is my eyes or if something is wrong but compared to IE, things still look blurry. Any special settings I need to know about?