What's new

Clicking with Touch outputs a "right click"

As you can see from the video, the Surface Pro 3 thinks that I am right clicking when I want to left click instead. I am not holding down my finger. I am tapping it on the screen. This problem is not permanent as it comes and goes. I am also using the new Windows 10.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Known problem. You could try refreshing your install, but it seems to be one of these things that affects just a handful of people, and even then it only occurs a small amount of the time. I had this issue myself on earlier win 10 builds and I always had to resort to a restart.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Predictably this OS was released prematurely. Quaker Oats or Microsoft bugs, who's got more? Probably Quaker by a nose but it's close. My SP3 Windows 10 install is essentially unusable. Among other problems at random times the keyboard quits working, on screen keyboard wont come up and the detachable keyboard lights up but all typing is ignored... Reboot and it might work or you might not be able to logon because the keyboard wont work and you have to reboot again. Pathetic.