What's new

Color management setting

elixir

Hi,
I played around with color calibration tool to adjust the yellow tint, adjust the gamma, etc. but I think I would like to go back to the orginal setting. I went to color management and tried to find the default but couldn't find it other than 'CalibratedDisplayProfile-1' which is the modified version based on what I did. I deleted it this one and now I got nothing in the 'profile associated with this device' list. Refer to this screen shot - http://imgur.com/s2MGVz9
Can I check with you guys what you have under this color management setting in your SP3? and how do I get it back to the orginal setting?
Thanks!

guymalloc

Go to the 'Advanced' tab in 'Color Management' and make sure 'system default' is selected in all settings. I've never touched mine, and in the main tab I have no default listed at all either......

OP
E

elixir

Go to the 'Advanced' tab in 'Color Management' and make sure 'system default' is selected in all settings. I've never touched mine, and in the main tab I have no default listed at all either......

Ok thanks. I thought there is something under profile associated with this device.