What's new

Complete for the 4

leeshor

Has anyone seen anything about Complete Support or any contract support for the SP4?

I saw one for the Book.

OP
leeshor

leeshor

That's what I'm asking. I can only find a support contract for the Book. It appears they haven't figured out how it will work yet for the SP4.

cldittus

I just pre ordered my SP4 the other day and before checking out it asked if I wanted to add accessories and the such...I chose the keyboard w/fingerprint reader and Microsoft Complete.
This was on the Microsoft Store Official Site.

Christi

When I pre-ordered my SP4 this past weekend, Complete was part of the Microsoft Essentials bundle.

Was the Essential bundle a good deal?

If I recall when I purchased it for my SP3 it included the TypeCover, zippered sleeve, Office, and MS complete for $250. I couldn't pass it up at the time. Since I already get office through my university I was able to mail that back to Microsoft for $75 or so which made the bundle an even better deal!

Carolv

If I recall when I purchased it for my SP3 it included the TypeCover, zippered sleeve, Office, and MS complete for $250. I couldn't pass it up at the time. Since I already get office through my university I was able to mail that back to Microsoft for $75 or so which made the bundle an even better deal!

Hi all. Noobie to this forum.

I just pre ordered the Surface Pro and got the bundle too. Am interested in how you were able to send back to MS for a refund. I would like to get the Home version instead of the Personal one. Maybe I'll check if I can upgrade when I pick it up.

Talldog

If I recall when I purchased it for my SP3 it included the TypeCover, zippered sleeve, Office, and MS complete for $250.
Same stuff this time, but $299. Still a decent deal if you need everything (TypeCover - $130, Complete - $150, Sleeve - $40, Office Home 1 year - $100 = $420 value), but I don't need the sleeve. I'm hoping they'll give me the credit for that. I already have Office Home, but I can add that year on to the end of my current subscription.

jtuck82

Is there any way to get complete for my SP4 without going to a microsoft store? The closest one is 2:30 hours away. I bought mine at my local Best Buy. I had complete on my SP3 because I could buy it from the microsoft store's website but it seems they won't allow this now. Just trying to save a trip since its kind of a long drive.