What's new

Complete for the 4

OP
leeshor

leeshor

Is there any way to get complete for my SP4 without going to a microsoft store? The closest one is 2:30 hours away. I bought mine at my local Best Buy. I had complete on my SP3 because I could buy it from the microsoft store's website but it seems they won't allow this now. Just trying to save a trip since its kind of a long drive.
You will be offered Complete as part of the checkout process.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
IDK, if it always said that or not, or if they enforce it or not... ;) edited after your update.
Although, they may have had a lot of signups followed by request for service the next day in the past so it's somewhat understandable I guess.

jtuck82

IDK, if it always said that or not, or if they enforce it or not... ;) edited after your update.
Although, they may have had a lot of signups followed by request for service the next day in the past so it's somewhat understandable I guess.
Yea I totally understand that. I wish I had a microsoft store near me though. I'm chatting with the answer desk now so I'll see what happens lol.

jtuck82

You were right @GreyFox7, MS chat told me they had too many ppl buying the warranty because their device was already damaged and now you have to go to a store to purchase complete on a device you bought at another retailer. :(