What's new

Convert/Move Blu-ray ISO images to Surface 2 & Surface Pro 2 on Windows 8.1/8

PavtubeVideo

Description: With the help of this article, you can set the best video format for enjoying Blu-ray ISO images with Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 anytime anywhere on Windows 8.1/8/7.

Which file types are supported on Surface 2, Surface Pro 2, Surface RT/Pro?

As a windows follower, it is big news that Microsoft released the new Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 tablet. Now, I can throw away heavy Notebook; take Surface 2 with me on my road. The new Surface 2 can support playback videos up to 1920*1080 pixels. With a Surface 2 tablet, I can enjoy HD movies on such high resolution screen. Want to view Blu-ray ISO images on Surface 2 like me? No problem, with this useful Blu-ray to Surface 2 converter, you can easily convert Blu-ray ISO images to Surface 2 support format on Windows 8.1/8/7.

News: Buy it now can enjoy the 30% off on Thanksgiving Special Offer 2013

Software required:
Please download the right version of Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper first, and the following guide is based on windows version.

Windows: Blu-ray Ripper
Mac: Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

Step 1: Load Blu-ray ISO image files.

After launching Pavtube Blu-ray to Surface Tablet Ripper, click the "Add files" button to load your blu-ray ISO images to program. This Blu-ray to Surface converter also supports loading Blu-ray discs.

bluray-to-surface-2-converter.jpg

Step 2: Choose "Surface" profile.

This Blu-ray ripper for Surface 2 embedded "Surface" profile with pre-set parameters. Click the drop-down list and choose "Windows> Microsoft Surface Windows RT/ Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4). The output videos could fit on Surface 2 perfectly.

video-format-for-surface-2.jpg

Tips:

1. If the preset profile settings cannot meet your need, you can click "Settings" icon to adjust the video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio channels and so on.

surface-2-profile-settings.jpg

2. If you want to leave out the title and tail leader of the film when you transfer your ISO images on Surface 2, click Edit selected task "
edit-selected-task.jpg
", Then use the "trim" function to set start and end time of your videos. The length of the output video could depend on your own need.

blu-ray-iso-images-to-surface 2-trim-profile.jpg

Step 3: Start the Blu-ray ISO to Surface tablets Conversion.

Back to the main interface, and click the "Convert" icon to start converting Blu-ray ISO images to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2. After ripping, you will get a .mp4 file for Surface 2 then you can enjoy Blu-ray movies anytime and anywhere.

Note: If you want to convert Blu-ray ISO images to MP4 with multiple audio tracks (languages) for your Surface, try our ByteCopy.

Articles you may want to read:

Transfer Media Contents to Your Microsoft Surface tablets
Watch Blu-ray Movies on Surface Pro 2 while Traveling
View/Watch/Play HD Videos on Surface 2 with best quality
Play DVD movies on Surface 2/Pro 2 without DVD Drive
Transfer Digital Copies into Surface 2, Surface Pro 2
Play iTunes M4V on Surface 2, Surface Pro 2 and Surface RT/Pro

Good News! Thanksgiving Day 2013 is coming to the end. Did you miss any discount especially for Blu-ray/DVD Ripper, Video Converter, DRM Media Converter and more?

You still have the chance to win! Only 3 days left for Free Products and up to 66% discount at the page: Thanksgiving Freebies & Hot Deals 2013 - Buy one Get one or Up to 66% OFF

Source: ISO to Surface tablets - Watch Blu-ray ISO images on Surface 2, Surface Pro 2-Media Converter