What's new

Cubic News, a great new app.

mitchellvii

Please return to original topic.

Agreed, back on topic. The Forum should have a rule against anyone signing up just to spam us about their great new app or their awesome new blog or whatever it is they are promoting. Why should we listen to anyone who never comes here unless they have something to sell?

Last edited:
OP
S

sarah752

yes I did give it another go... The transitions are a bit better or smoother but still seem to need a little more speed. I do have to agree with some others here that the look needs more polish...What are the options for adding news sources. And in some views the pictures seem distorted...

Thanks for taking another look. In the latest update, the transitions have been made much faster. We are currently working on acquiring a license to use Reuters material and the distortions have been fixed in this latest round of updates.

mitchellvii

Thanks for taking another look. In the latest update, the transitions have been made much faster. We are currently working on acquiring a license to use Reuters material and the distortions have been fixed in this latest round of updates.

Sarah, have you considered contributing in any other threads rather than just using us to do your beta testing? The only time you ever visit this forum is to promote your app. That's why we call threads like this "spam".

Last edited:
OP
S

sarah752

Sarah, have you considered contributing in any other threads rather than just using us to do your beta testing? The only time you ever visit this forum is to promote your app. That's why we call threads like this "spam".

Thank you for your thoughts. But if this thread bothers you so much, you could just avoid it.

jimsmart

I love Pulse on the iPad and iPhone, but it sucks on Windows 8 for a couple reasons. First, you have to sign in to use it. Second, it doesn't have a native browser. For those sources that only give you the first paragraph, clicking view full article takes you to IE. The iOS versions of the app stay in the app which is much better.

Look at Pulse.