What's new

Display Problem

nomes

My surface pro 3 i5 128gb just arrived and unfortunatelly i noticed some problems regarding display. As you can see from the photos to some places there are some black dotes.the thing is those dotes disappear when i go from landscape to portrait mode and in metro when the tiles move they move along.I updated the drivers and firmware but the problem persists.any ideas?

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    475.6 KB · Views: 489
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    619.1 KB · Views: 450
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    686.5 KB · Views: 385

jonypx09

My surface pro 3 i5 128gb just arrived and unfortunatelly i noticed some problems regarding display. As you can see from the photos to some places there are some black dotes.the thing is those dotes disappear when i go from landscape to portrait mode and in metro when the tiles move they move along.I updated the drivers and firmware but the problem persists.any ideas?
Yeah, you should replace it immediately.

Nicola

you have defective RAM.
You can check it from
PC settings --> update and recovery --> recovery --> advanced startup
There you should find something to check the ram