What's new

Drawings that you have done with your surface

SeeVuPlay

Knights of the old Republic
wicked.png

SeeVuPlay

Some of you may have seen the Windows 10 Ninja Cat (which is awesome) riding the T-Rex...I borrowed that image and put my own Clemson modifications to it...haha.
clemson dino rider 2.png

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
While I've been on holiday I've been playing a lot with freshpaint. I love that app, particularly blending in the oil type colours. It's quite realistic -so much so that I almost feel like my fingers will get messy if I touch the screen!!!

Anyway I found it relaxing to attempt a sunset pic -just from imagination.

Sunset in Spain v2.jpg

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
While I've been on holiday I've been playing a lot with freshpaint. I love that app, particularly blending in the oil type colours. It's quite realistic -so much so that I almost feel like my fingers will get messy if I touch the screen!!!

Anyway I found it relaxing to attempt a sunset pic -just from imagination.

View attachment 6560

What's with the giraffe in the boat? :)

I'd love to have the patience to learn to do this stuff. Alas I had a less than pleasant art teacher at school who rather put me off painting and drawing. I'm still surprised that I cannot convince my girlfriend, a digital artist, to try the sp3. she insists on sticking with her ipad and a cheap rubber tipped pen. Maybe it's just brand loyalty, she is about as pro-apple as they come.