What's new

DVD to Panasonic ToughPad FZ-G1 - Play DVD movies on Panasonic ToughPad FZ-G1

PavtubeVideo

The Panasonic ToughPad FZ-G1comes running Windows 8 Pro. It features a 1.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i5-3437U CPU and relies on the Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated GPU. There’s 4GB of DDR3L RAM on board and a 128GB Toshiba THNSNF128MCS SSD – 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD options exist too. The matt display is one of Panasonic’s IPS alpha panels that delivers wider viewing angles and notches up a full HD resolution at 1920 x 1200-pixels.

Users who store lots of DVD discs in their home, may want to put and play DVD movies on ToughPad. However, this tablet can't play DVD movies directly. As we know, we need a DVD drive to help us reading and playing DVD movies. But, ToughPad doesn’t have one. Have problems to play DVD on ToughPad? Read the following article carefully.

First of all, let me introduce a tool for you. The one named Pavtube DVD Ripper. Which Supports 1:1 DVD archiving, quickly backup DVDs with no quality loss to your hard drive as well as backup the main movie files with selected chapters you like. The main function of it is converting DVD to any other video formats. Now, just follow me to learn how to convert DVD movies for ToughPad.

In advance, you should download and install the DVD to ToughPad converter as the best Windows 8 DVD converter on your computer. Mac users should use the Mac version.

Step 1. Insert your DVD disc into the CD-ROM, if you convert DVD discs. Of course, you can also convert DVD backups, like DVD ISO or IFO image. Run the program, click the Corresponding icon to import your DVD movie.

Step 2. You can edit your movie with crop, trim, split, etc. Or diectly choose video format for ToughPad. Click on “Format > Windows > Microsoft Surface Windows RT H.264 Video (*.mp4)”. This profiles is special designed for Surface RT, but also works well for ToughPad.

microsoft-surface-rt-preset.jpg

Step 3. Click on “Settings” to get best video settings for ToughPad.

Video
Codec: h264
Size (pix):1920*1080
Bitrate(kbps):5000
Frame Rate (fps): original

Audio
Codec:aac
Sample Rate (hz):48000
Bitrate(bps):160000
Channels: Stereo

Step 4. Hit the “Convert” button to start ripping DVD movies for ToughPad.

Wait for a while, you will get the converted movie file. Transfer it to ToughPad. Then you can watch DVD movies on ToughPad. Hope my article really helps.

Good news! Pavtube is offering up to 50% off Special Summer Holiday Discount for its top programs, including Blu-ray Ripper (Win & Mac), Video Converter Ultimate (Win & Mac), Media Magician (Win & Mac), and DVD Creator (Win & Mac). Plus, Like Pavtube on Facebook and you would get an extra 5% off discount from above products!

Expires on July 31, 2013. Time-Limitted! Never miss!!!