What's new

eBay fakies.......

cliffr39

I got mine on Amazon for $35 and see that it now went up to $41.99. Just keep an eye out for a sale (I keep them all in my cart so it alerts to price changes). Not sure what shipping would be to the UK, but worth checking.

psp888

I'm assuming you mean this? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MICROSOFT...780?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cf8d89ee4

Whilst a lot of the warnings/caveats do seem suspicious, the final photos look like maybe these were bulk sales for educational or institutional use?

aa886750-a9ef-4fed-9ef2-9f28bc1b7422.jpg

I brought from this seller and the pen looks genuine to me. Works 100% no issues. I did do a search online about fake Surface 3 pens and didn't find any reports of any, so I thought this would be a safe get try this. Got tracking number and everything, took only a week posting to the UK.

jace88

I brought from this seller and the pen looks genuine to me. Works 100% no issues. I did do a search online about fake Surface 3 pens and didn't find any reports of any, so I thought this would be a safe get try this. Got tracking number and everything, took only a week posting to the UK.

Thanks for the update. Now I know where to go if I lose my pen. Out of interest did it come with any other materials in the non retail packaging?

Ollyt

I bought one of these. It has no serial number and says prototype not for resale on the little plastic tab in the battery compartment. It's also missing the ce markings. Likely a fake that's been ripped off from some leaked drawings of an actual prototype. Works a charm though.

WallyGator500

How about Type Keyboard for Surface 3? I just bought a S3 keyboard off of EBay for $78 (light blue); would have been $95 for one of the deeper colored keyboard colors. Seems to be original packaging, and keyboard sure seems to be Microsoft and seems to be brand new. Question is "how the low price?".