What's new

Exact Surface Pro 3 case short Review

ctitanic

I just posted at my blog a review of this case with pictures of the modifications that I had to do to make it close to perfect. Considering that I paid less than 10 dollars including shipping for it.

http://ultramobilepc-tips.blogspot.com/2014/08/exact-microsoft-pro-3-case-short-review.html
WP_20140821_008.jpg
WP_20140821_006.jpg

benjitek

I guess it's OK if you don't mind a bezel with a ridge on it. With luck, it won't be long before they make a Freedom Case for it -- hopefully it'll get to market sooner than the SP1/SP2 version...

mtalinm

msft store has a Nixon case with a carry strap and a pocket for charger etc. it's a bit big for the SP3 but then you can put more stuff in there if needed. I had the same case for the SP2 and loved it.

msft store has a Nixon case with a carry strap and a pocket for charger etc. it's a bit big for the SP3 but then you can put more stuff in there if needed. I had the same case for the SP2 and loved it.

I really like my Nixon case. I would recommend checking one out at the MS store.

annabanana

Could you post a link for this? I looked but wasn't sure which one you're referring to. Thx