What's new

Feature you are really liking is....

vap0rtranz

Cortana. I know, laugh all you want, but I like yelling across the room "Hi Cortana, what is next on my schedule?". I'm too cheap to buy one of those smartwatches that would tell me this, nor do I like be "hitched" to my phone when around the house. :)

CrippsCorner

I've never used Siri in all the years it's been on my iPhone, and I doubt I'll use Cortana either. But everyone's different... gave mum her first smartphone for Christmas as she's taken to voice searching like a duck to water!

It's literally like this... I think, "Why bother speaking when I can just type?" and she thinks, "Why bother typing when I can just speak?" :)

Benjamin

Two things I like a lot:
(1) The File Explorer which when it opens lists the frequent folders and recent files. Most of the time my files are there ... saves me time looking for my files.
(2) Typing the name of apps directly on Cortana's text box. Where I used to navigate to "Device Manager" and never quite remembering how to get there, today, I just type "d ... e ... v ..." and up pops Device Manager.

compnovo

1. Continuum (it works flawlessly on the SP3)
2. Task bar in tablet mode (I can just glance to see the time, no side-swiping)
3. Return of "WinKey +" in desktop mode (I can launch Run again!)
4. Cortana search function (with or without voice commands)
5. Native Start menu in desktop mode (I didn't think I'd like it better than Start8 but I'm finding I do).
...and these are just my top favorite things...

ctitanic

To write notes on any page with Edge.
CaptureEN.JPG