finally! a good SP3 cover/case

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Accessories' started by jimaiwr, Sep 3, 2014.

1. jimaiwr

jimaiwr New Member

As the title suggests...... Just letting ya SP3 lovers on some good news, been searching for ages on the web/eBay but no luck until today.

I have to admit I am really picky when it comes to cases for my beloved gadgets.
    This one seems to be the only 'viable' one that fits my criteria ( stand can freely move, not thick and ugly, lightweight, and can close with the keyboard attached)

Really pricey though, selling at $70 AUD at local electronics stores, such a pity. But it's a no brainer for me, cause it's literally the only case that I find usable. Don't want my SP3 to have paint chippings all over the corners like my Surface RT 2...

http://targus.com/US/folio-wrap-case-for-microsoft-surface-pro-3

incipio have one thats nice for SP2, they might make a SP3 one based on the same design. Worth to check that out as well.

BruceDTX likes this.
  2. Padron26

Padron26 Member

Just wondering how you like your case since youve had it for a few months.

Can you post a pic or 2 to show how it wore.

My sp3 is naked at the moment i just havent found any cases that i like, i have the manvex case on my sp1 and it has little to no wear for being over a year old.

3. PCAnyWhere

PCAnyWhere Member

My Device:
    SPro3
    I am using the Maroo Synthetic Leather/Wool Folio that I got at the same time as my Surface. I just needed an envelope when doing short trips. I do business travel with this and have it in the laptop compartment of my shoulder computer bag. the case fits the typecover and even has a separate carrier for your pen (but I don't like it there as the pen just rubs up against your device as the loop for the pen is no bigger than the loop that comes with the type cover; which I use instead. it does have a nice magnetic flap.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...t-Folio-for-Surface-Pro-3/productID.306193100

I don't like the weight - either the wool or faux leather is just heavy. I would have preferred a simple sleeve such as this one:
    http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msca/en_CA/pdp/Snugg-Surface-Pro-3-Sleeve/productID.307556400

My next accessory I am searching for is a computer bag small enough to carry the 12" SP3, charger, mouse, adapters and my standard compliment of personal items. Cards, wallet, keys etc.