Recently, I've had to swap my Surface Pro 3 in because there were rough patches on the screen, which weren't visible to the naked eye, but could easily be felt with the surface pen. Now, to my dismay, the wireless adapter has stopped working after restarting the device following a prompt for a firmware update. I turn my Surface Pro 3 back on, ready to get online and set it back up from scratch since I had to get mine replaced, and lo - webpages won't load. I glanced over at the 5 bars taskbar icon, and there were no bars - only a picture of a monitor with a red cross and an ethernet cable. I checked the device manager to check on the wireless adapter, and there's a little yellow triangle on it with an exclamation point in the middle. I right click on it to see the properties, and it says I have to reinstall the drivers. Now I think I have an idea of how to fix this, and thank goodness this has at least one USB port so I can put the executable for the drivers (assuming the drivers are available online) for the SP3's adapter. But the point is, this shouldn't have happened in the first place. Now that's what I plan to do if I have no further suggestions, in this thread, but I will wait a bit and see what the community has to say or what they've done to fix it (preferably without using any external media such as flash drives or whatever else), otherwise, I will go ahead with this if I become impatient, or if Microsoft support has information about this. In summary: I installed a firmware update from Microsoft for my Surface Pro 3 and the wireless adapter's drivers broke. Notes: The SP3 has become my greatest tool in digital art recently, but there seems to have been pitfalls getting in the way of this. I really hope this is just to do with the software so I don't have to ask for yet another replacement.