What's new

FreedomCase - many multiple angles, while slim & protective,

BlueThunder

Hi,

I ordered one for my SP2 on 22 April. As soon as the order went through I noticed that I had mistakenly chosen the RT/2 version and not the SP2, so I sent them an eMail using the PayPal provided Merchant mail. After a week I had received no response, so I used their website to send another mail.

Today is May 28th and I've still not heard back from them to confirm my order has been changed or cancelled, so I've had to open a PayPal dispute in order to stop them sending me the wrong item. All I needed was a quick mail in the last 5 weeks or so to say my order had been amended.

revmike

I wonder how many people bought this case who no longer own a surface pro after selling it in order to buy the surface pro 3?

Zkyevolved

I wonder how many people bought this case who no longer own a surface pro after selling it in order to buy the surface pro 3?

The SP3 will probably be in the end users hand's before they actually start shipping the case! Lol. I completely threw this product out the window as there is no contacting them. But in all honesty, it looks really good. But seriously, no CS? No communication? No thanks...

revmike

The developer proposed this case last August, I'm still waiting for it. I'm keeping my sp2 at least another 2-3 years.