What's new

Ghost Amor Wrapped SPro

TeknoBlast

Yesterday, I took my Pro to Ghost Amor that's located in the local mall. I ordered the gun metal carbon fiber skin. I think it feels and looks good. They also wrapped the sides.

WP_20130613_002_zps779152a6.jpg

WP_20130613_001_zps8dacfa5b.jpg

DOS

How is this stuff with fingerprints? It seems like my stock Pro gets fingerprints all over it.

tonyz3

I have one already from sticker boy . brushed metal with side wraps. Got it a few days after surface launched and still looks great. i do like the look of your carbon..nice

OP
TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast

No fingerprints whatsoever from what I can tell since the material doesn't absorb your oils. I know what you mean on the stock Surface. I was having to wipe it down because I didn't want my oils to leave a permanent blemish. This is why I got the skin. The guy threw in the screen protector, even though I'm not a fan of screen protectors. I'm glad I accepted it.

DOS

No fingerprints whatsoever from what I can tell since the material doesn't absorb your oils. I know what you mean on the stock Surface. I was having to wipe it down because I didn't want my oils to leave a permanent blemish. This is why I got the skin. The guy threw in the screen protector, even though I'm not a fan of screen protectors. I'm glad I accepted it.

Thanks for the info, might be worth looking into...

mitchellvii

I could have gone a lifetime without hearing about your "oils". :sorry:

Last edited:

dgduris

This looks great though I expect that it reduces heat transfer away from the SP. Does anyone know if M$ have a position on this? Recommended/non recommended?