What's new

Got mine !

mugarte18

Anyone else get their New Surface Pros today?
20eb5713bee919ef80bf2636d9502055.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

OP
mugarte18

mugarte18

Congratulations.. what model? Specs? Impressions?
Ohh sorry i have the midgrade mode.... l I5, 8 gigs of ram, 256 hdd... and i love it... Had a macbook pro previously but I love windows 10.

convergent

Ohh sorry i have the midgrade mode.... l I5, 8 gigs of ram, 256 hdd... and i love it... Had a macbook pro previously but I love windows 10.

Where did you order it from? That is the same model I have pre-ordered. Was hoping to get some tracking information by now, but alas I've just had my credit card hit as any indication things are moving.

rockface

Being 1st makes you king for the day - Congratulations!
Did you ever get an email notice or did it just show up unannounced?
Of course, You're too busy surfacing to answer any of our questions.

OP
mugarte18

mugarte18

Where did you order it from? That is the same model I have pre-ordered. Was hoping to get some tracking information by now, but alas I've just had my credit card hit as any indication things are moving.
I had previously ordered through microsoft.. cancelled that and went through besbuy

OP
mugarte18

mugarte18

Being 1st makes you king for the day - Congratulations!
Did you ever get an email notice or did it just show up unannounced?
Of course, You're too busy surfacing to answer any of our questions.
Lol no I recieved shipping confirmation emails

CrippsCorner

Congratulations :D I got someone else to buy for me (using education discount) and they're away now so I have idea if emails are coming through about dispatching etc. annoying!

convergent

Congratulations :D I got someone else to buy for me (using education discount) and they're away now so I have idea if emails are coming through about dispatching etc. annoying!

I ordered through Microsoft education price (my daughter is a college student), and I've gotten nothing about order progressing other than a couple days ago when credit card was charged.